UNDYED, UNTREATED WOOL
A new level of sustainability and environmental thinking where the wool in this sweater is completely untreated, undyed and without chemical additives. The color comes directly from the sheep, which is why the shades, charmingly enough, can vary a little. The NLS Adler is a classic round neck with fine knitted cables/braids and with a look that never goes out of time. A classic that goes with most things.
1. - Round neck
- Knitted cables/braids on the front of the body
- The wool is completely natural in shade, which is why small shifts can occur between different lots
- No dyes, chemicals or other additives
- Mulesing-free wool, Bluesign®-certified yarn
- 100% wool, Undyed
The recipe for success in caring for a woolen sweater and keeping it nice is to air, air and air again. Remove dirt and stains immediately as they occur and then it is best to hang the shirt outside on a hanger. It is only an advantage if the weather is a little damp outside. The wool repels dirt and breaks down bacteria and is thus self-cleaning and odorless. When you notice that the garment has not become clean after a good airing, it may still be time to wash, then carefully follow the care advice that you will find in the side seam.
1. Air the garment.
2. Wash in wool program 30 degrees, but be sure to read the washing advice.
Made in Sweden by Ivanhoe of Sweden